Sharon, Pennsylvania
1.7

I lost my job and didn't pay my bill for months. When i could afford it i called and asked how much to get started again.

I explained all this and told them i couldn't afford what they quoted me. I was then given another nimber and i paid that. Trash was picked up for 2 weeks but not the last 2 so i called to ask why and was told the account is on hold for the original amount. So...i try to set up payments and have trash picked up, maybe a smaller tote...anything.

No help from them. Those options are not available. I will pay by the month to catch up but will still be billed while doing so with no pickup since account is on hold and they have a contract with my city that says service is mandatory.

So...i pay what i admit i owe and i also pay for service i am not getting. Way to go WM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Waste Management Pros: Very little.

Waste Management Cons: Most of it.

Comments

Gregory A Gamble

I wonder how many stories like yours will happen during this government shutdown. wmDOESNTcare... expect about their bottom line.

Hi- Very sorry to read of the circumstances and the billing concern. We can certainly review this further and verify what we can do.

Please email us the account and contact information.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com -Subject: Review #819353-. Thanks, ^RM