Waste management provided terrible service.There would be weeks that they wouldn't come pick up, then there would be times that they wouldn't empty the whole container.

I received a letter stating that my trash pick up was getting changed from Friday to Monday. Monday came and my trash was not picked up. When I called customer service they said they realized what the letter said but they were backed up and they would be out next Monday. Now I have two weeks of trash.

Very poor service.I am no longer a customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waste management waste collection. Waste Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1013283

Hi, I'm with Waste Management and am sorry we've lost your business.We'd like to look into this further, please help us learn more.

Could you please email us at wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Wilmington, DE) with the account address and your contact information?Thank you, ^RM.