1.1

I was with Waste Management for 6 years.On January 6 2016 I sent them an email that I wanted to cancel my policy.

I never received a response. When I followed up I was told I would have had to cancel by January 3. Note that my contract wasn't up until April of 2016. I was told that Waste Management automatically renews unless you tell them 3-6 Months ahead that you do not want to renew.

In my business ssometimes we don't know 6 months ahead what will be happening. Even though I was 3 days late, I felt they should make some accommodation because they had not responded. No luck. Just read the script and got nasty when I called them on their assertion that EVERYONE renews for a year when initial contract ends.

Verizon doesn't. Comcast doesn't. Att doesn't. ADT doesn't.

Slomins doesn't. Crimpco doesn't. Those are all the companies that I had initial contracts with and who did not roll over to a new YEAR contract with 3-6 months notice. I sent letters to senior management and received no responses.

Fortunately for me, I was on a seasonal once a month pickup so my cost to get out of the contract was 3 months of only $77 per month and $150 to pick up container (another ridiculous charge).

new local company is far more accommodating and MUCH less expensive for bigger dumpster.Never recommending this company to any commercial customers I know.

Abdul285 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $378 and wants Waste Management to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rate and the service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1128459

Hello- Sorry to read of your service agreement concerns. We can certainly review this further, please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Facebook) with the account service address & your contact details. Thanks, ^RM