Portage, Michigan
3.3
Additional Fees

I have used Waste Management for over a decade and have no complaints about their service. However, after calling other service providers in our area, I found that Waste Management charges $200 (!!!) more per year than the other services.

When I called Waste Management to cancel our service, they tried to get me to listen to "special offers" that they have going on at this time.

No thanks -- if that's the way they do their business (one can only get lower rates by threatening to cancel the service), then I have no desire to do business with them. They lost a long-time loyal customer.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Gregory A Gamble

Sounds like THE SAME situation for me. Have had their service for probably 30+ years... and getting overcharged hundreds of dollars for how many of them?

Very sorry to hear about this experience. If you send us a quick email to wmcares@wm.com (Subject:#874032) with your address and contact information so we can look further into this on your behalf.

Thank you. ^DN