We've been paying for trash removal for over a month and Waste Management has yet to pick up our trash.They always have some excuse, but never one communicated to us before the refusal of service.

When we've asked how we can place a complaint, they're very quick to tell us that there is no way that it can happen before 'next Monday' or whenever five or six days forward will be.Funny that they are always willing to charge us, but never willing to pick up our trash.

I guarantee I will vote against any incumbent politician in my state until their monopoly is broken.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of would not honor their agreement and would not listen to our complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waste management waste collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Waste Management needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1112139

We'd like to assist with the missed collection you're reporting. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Review #789164) with your service address and contact information, so we may look into this further & assist with recovery. Thanks, ^RM