Saukville, Wisconsin

We've been paying for trash removal for over a month and Waste Management has yet to pick up our trash. They always have some excuse, but never one communicated to us before the refusal of service.

When we've asked how we can place a complaint, they're very quick to tell us that there is no way that it can happen before 'next Monday' or whenever five or six days forward will be. Funny that they are always willing to charge us, but never willing to pick up our trash.

I guarantee I will vote against any incumbent politician in my state until their monopoly is broken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Waste Management Cons: Would not honor their agreement, Would not listen to our complaint, Do not care about their customers.

• Waste Management Customer Service

Comments

We'd like to assist with the missed collection you're reporting. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Review #789164) with your service address and contact information, so we may look into this further & assist with recovery. Thanks, ^RM