1.5
Additional Fees

As everyone know (or will find out soon), new changes with trash pick up companies won't allowed you to choose a service.Moreover prices are set at the rates that is double from what I was paying before.

I resided to cancel my service, but was told that I need to close my business for that. WHAT? Close my business in order to NOT HAVE a trash service? Something has to be done about it.

I'm not sure, but if you guys know how we can brake this monopoly please advise. I'm mad and surprised on how WM is now talking to the customers. Here is what they said: "Sorry, but you don't have a choice".

WOW If you were a So Cal Waste customer you'll pay a different price then Athens Services customer.WHAT IS GOING ON??????????????????

Review about: Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

We're sorry to hear about the issues you had with our service. If you would like for us to look into further, please send an email to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1099499) with your address and contact info. Thank you ^yn