Marietta, Georgia
2.1
Additional Fees

I think the normal services work fine, collection is fairly regular and predictable. However, this company does not do well with exceptions and follow up.

Their workers often slam the containers back on the curb after emptying. As such, one day the wheel gave up and the container did not roll anymore. I contacted them and got a quick reply stating me to "leave my container curbside for an exchange within the next 28 business days". (yes, a month and a half) A month later, my curb stinks with a trash container left in plain summer sun, the HOA complains, strollers have to skip that filth, burglars probably think I'm not home and the container is still there.

I contacted them to make sure it would be no longer than "28 business days". Was told there's a note that the driver did not see it curbside, so now I have to wait two more weeks. Not on the curbside? the wheel doesn't work, I haven't moved it!

I had no ability to raise a flag and demand some urgency. I used to like this company, not anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Waste Management Pros: Use to be good.

Waste Management Cons: Doesnt follow up on issues.

Comments

Gregory A Gamble

No wonder it takes 28+ days to get a new can if the drivers keep slamming them and breaking the wheels off. I've had real good driver for last year, but every now and then they send this other *** out who tosses my recycling bin in the back of the truck with the trash ...and drives off.

Oh, no! Very sorry to hear about this.

If you send us a note to wmcares@wm.com (Subject: #865985) with your contact information and address, we’ll look closely into this incident.

Apologies again. ^DN