I am a renter in a subdivision and I set up service.However, because WM has a contract with the HOA of my subdivision, they will not provide service unless I am a member of the HOA so they refunded my prepayment.

As a renter, I don't want to join the HOA. It is ridiculous. They flat-out refused to set up a new account for me. I said I would seek another provider.

They said, "Ok". Is it just me or is it insane to force customers to join an organization to receive service? Customer service was polite but unhelpful and wouldn't transfer me to anyone higher up the chain.

Never using them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waste management waste collection. Waste Management needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #969743

Sorry about this. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Denver, CO) with your address & contact information, so we may look into this further. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.