Colorado, United States

I have never received such poor customer service in my life as I have from Waste Management Services. I bought a company that was currently using them, but I had my own waste service I wanted to use.

They were kind at first saying they were sure cancelling the service wouldn't be an issue, even tried to offer me a price match. When I politely declined, the polite gloves apparently came off. They told me there was no way they would cancel the contract (even though I didn't enter into it myself) and they wouldn't let me speak with anyone of higher authority. They kept telling me the customer service rep was all I was going to get to speak with.

When I told them I used them at my companies in other states and would no longer do so if I didn't get better service, they laughed and told me to go ahead. Needless to say, that is what I did. Never use them.

They will try to lock you into a contract (that auto renews, no less). They have to do that or they would never be able to keep any customers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I apologize to read this, not what we like to see. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Colorado, US) with the service address & your contact information, so we may better assist with your concerns. Thank you & apologies again, ^RM