Garfield, Arkansas

I spoke with Beverly, Jennifer, Tim, Freddy, Sunny, + 2 more I cant remember over 1 month trying to get service set up.It took 28 days to do so.

Then they never picked up the first Thursday. The driver flat out lied that my trash was not out at 3:45pm when he drove by. In fact it had been out since 6:15 that morning. Promised a complimentary service Friday....

again no show. Now, I have to drag 8 bags back in my house for the weekend.

Promised noon Monday but I seriously doubt it.I have never experienced such bad service in my life!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trash collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Waste Management needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trash collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

I apologize this happened.I am with Waste Management and would like to look into your experience more.

Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Garfield, Arkansas) with your account address & contact information.Thank you, ^RM.