Petersburg, Virginia

This is the worst trash company ever. Their prices are outrageous compared to others and they also have the most terrible customer service.

The only thing they care about is getting their money and they have no sincere regards for their customers whatsoever. They didn't pick up our trash and then when we called them to get them to come back and pick it up they said we'd have to pay an entire month's fee to pick up. I also tried to cancel my account with them because they are TERRIBLE and they said I had to pay a whopping $400 in order to cancel it and that our contract with them was "automatically renewed," something we never agreed to. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY. I sincerely hope they go bankrupt because they deserve it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Very sorry to read about your contract concerns. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Petersburg, VA) w/the account address & contact information, we'll review your terms & agreements to assist better.

Thank you. ^RM