1901 Afton St, Houston, TX 77055, USA

It seems you are only in the garbage business... Where is your customer service?

I found when l contacted wm to help resolve a simple complaint, the driver became more ignorant and the route manager l was in contact with, douglas philps,, said he would get back in touch with me. Well two weeks later l get that message from the driver that nothing is going to change when he continues his breaks in front of my house! I tried to get back in touch with Doug only to be ignored. I need you people to really see how it all adds up being what was done to the people of Grand rapids, Michigan, toxic dumping into a fresh water area or source and the polluted air you gave to the people of Tully town, pa.

You guy's just won't listen n continue with the ignorance like your some kind of monopoly, your not! Why do you cheat your own shareholders???

Undercover boss is on!!! We are watching

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Vehicle Driver.

Comments

Hello, now what we want to hear. Hello, Allow us to address your concern.

Pls email wmcares@wm.com Sub: (Review #1195356), include your concern, address, contact info, and we"ll look into.

Look forward to hearing from you. ^mp